In the land of IT error messages are both a blessing and a curse.
Actual error messages:
- Unacceptable SQL statement.
- The statement is too long or too complex.
- Illegal use of the specified keyword.
- FETCH cannot make an INSENSITIVE cursor SENSITIVE. <– Is this an HR issue?
- You tried to create an object that already exists
- Operation operation is not allowed on system databases
- The clauses are mutually exclusive <–Monogamy in the tech world?
- The DELETE rule must be DELETE-rule <– Persistent isn’t it?
- Table table-name cannot be created in specified table space table-space-name because it already contains a table
- The statement is rejected by data definition control support. reason reason-code
- Unavailable resource. Someone else is locking your data.
Error messages are sooooo helpful!